Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode / Copper Bonded Ground Electrode
We offer a broad range of Copper Bonded Grounding Electordes / Copper Bonded Ground Electrode. These products offer cost effective and efficient grounding rod grounding system. These reliable ground rod are are corrosion resistant and eliminate electrolytic action. Our products are formed of the following:
• Uniformly bonded pure copper electrolyte.
• High tensile steel core of thickness 0.254 mm.
• Coupling threads ensure thread strength and maintain integrity of the bonded copper.
Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes
made with steel core and a copper exterior to provide increased conductivity and corrosion resistance. The electrodes are ANSI/UL 467 approved for length 3 meters, 17 mm diameter with copper coating of 250 microns. Adherence of copper to steel rod is achieved through a pioneered bright acid copper plating process using 14 stations using proper current densities, temperature and brightener additives to achieve copper plating with finer grain structure and a smoother, harder and more uniform surface.
Our clients can avail from us a range of Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes which is manufactured using the most premium quality circular rods of low carbon steel for a high tensile strength and durability. It is highly effective and widely appreciated for its functionality among our clients.
Features of Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode / Copper Bonded Ground Electrode
With the incorporation of latest technology and skilled workforce, we offer a range of safe earthing Electrodes. These products offered by us have remarkable resistance against corrosion and ensure uniform earth contact resistance during their entire lifetime. Some other features of our products are:
• Optional electrical conductivity.
• High mechanical strength.
• Allow connection to earthing systems like foundation earthing and others.
Advantages of Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode
• Upto 250 micron CU Bonded on Steal
• Life Span: Due to 250 micron CU Bonded life is much more than GI & Cu Earthing Rods
• High Conductivity with High Strength
• Cost Effective as comparision to life span & CU Rods
• Highly Reliable in long Span
Applications of Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode
Efficient Grounding Systems reduce the risk of electrical arcing and fires. Our Safe Earthing Electrode improves reliability for many applications, including:
• Lightning protection systems.
• Prevention of accidents caused by static charge and stray currents.
• Protection of central communications, electronics, and AC power systems.
• Meeting grounding safety requirements for electrical substations.
• Ground fault neutralization.
• Safeguarding critical instrumentation and process control equipment.
- Telecom sector
- Transmission and distribution systems
- Banking Sector
- Buildings, Airports, Hotels
- Substation and Power Generators
- Equipment Body Earthing
- Petroleum Industry and Fuel Depot
- Manufacturing Units and Refineries
- Commercial Sector